Far, far away is closer than you think….
Marysville is located only 90 minutes drive from Melbourne through the picturesque Yarra Valley, Marysville and surrounds is an ideal destination for lovers of nature and the outdoors. The choices are plentiful, each allowing new memories to be made and new adventures to be shared. A place to leave you feeling connected to the natural surrounds, the people and one another.
The Marysville Lake Mountain Visitor Information Centre is located right in the heart of Marysville’s Main Street.
The Centre is staffed 7 days a week, between 10am and 4pm (Closed Christmas Day), providing relevant and up to date information about places to stay, things to do and upcoming events in the region.
The Phoenix Museum is also located at the Centre, sharing first hand accounts of Black Saturday and the recovery story since.
For further information the Centre can be contacted by phone or email.
Address: Lot 5 Murchison Street, Marysville, VIC, 3779
Phone: 03 5963 4567
click here for the Marysville Tourism Website
Sights You Might Like To See While You Are Here
These activities are available to visitors, guests and users of the Marysville Community Centre:
• Lake Mountain. Ride on the Flying Fox and then have a Skirmish war.
• Steavenson’s Falls and the Marysville Cemetery.
• Marysville Golf & Bowls Club - 18 hole Golf Course. Putting competition or 9 holes of golf.
• Visit the Famous Marysville Lolly Shop. (After hours opening TBA)
• Visit the Marysville & District Historical Society.
• A walk through the Marysville Phoenix Museum Exhibition in the Marysville Visitor Information Centre.
• Marysville Trout and Salmon Farm
• Visit Bruno’s Sculpture Garden
• Visit the Cumberland Valley, Keppel’s Lookout and The Beeches
• Visit the Buxton Trout Farm and the Cathedral Range State Park
• Download the “Visit Marysville” app. Great info on walks and things to do, some with audio
We look forward to assisting you with your function.
Gallipoli Park Precinct Committee of Management
‘is delegated by Murrindindi Shire Council under Section 86 of the Local Government Act 1989’.
Marysville Community Centre Contact:
Jamie Fiske Chairperson
0409 289 134